Nazario Ronaldo exclusive match worn boots from the King’s Cup game between Real madrid and Ecija which took place in Madrid, “Santiago Bernabeu” Stadium, on November 9th 2006. These boots were exclusively released by Nike for this game only with a special “ninemillion.org” embroidery on sides to support the UNHCR’s campaign called “NineMillion.org” which Ronaldo was testimonial of. These boots with this personalization were used only in this game. These boots were especially released for the player and never sold to the public with Nike Swoosh sewn as only Ronaldo was usual to wear. Boots come from a C.F.Real Madrid team member.
You can read more about the “NineMillion.org” campaign to the following links:
Player: RONALDO NAZARIO
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available
NOTE: The boots come from a former Real Madrid C.F. team member
- Made in: ITALY – Not available in shops
- Size: UK 9.5
- Embroidered Nike Swoosh edges on sides – Not available in shops
- “ninemillion.org” embroidered on sides – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com