Cristiano Ronaldo match worn boots for the Fifa World Cup “Germany 2006”. The boots were probably worn during the Portugal National teams training sessions. specifically made for the player and never sold to the shops with these details with C.Ronaldo 17 printed on sides and with Portugal flag on tongue. The “C.Ronaldo 17” printing has been scratched and faded away from the right boot but still visible. The boots come from a Portugal National team member.
Player: RONALDO CRISTIANO
Season: Fifa World Cup “GERMANY 2006”
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available
NOTE: The boots come from a Portugal National team member
- Made in: ITALY – Not available in shops
- Size: UK 7,5
- Higher upper compared to the shop’s boots – Not available in shops
- “C.Ronaldo 17” printed on sides – Not available in shops
- Portugal flags printed on tongues – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com