Cristiano Ronaldo match worn boots during the “Euro 2012” with Portugal National team. These boots were specifically made for the player and never sold in shops. Especially like it happens with all Cristiano Ronaldo’s boots the upper on tip is higher than the regular player’s boots and the shop’s boots as visible on the picture below where the left boot is Cristiano’s and the right boot is another player’s boot. Also mixed studs boots were never sold in shops. Boots have Portugal flags on internal sides and CR printed on sides. For Euro 2012 boots had CR printed and not embroidered as it happened for most of the CR boots of that time as it is visible of the closeup pictures below. These boots come from a Portugal National team member.
Player: RONALDO CRISTIANO
Season: Fifa World Cup “EURO 2012”
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available
NOTE: The boots come from a Portugal National team member
- Made in: No size tag inside – Not available in shops
- Size: No size tag inside – Not available in shops
- Custom made sole – Not available in shops
- Mixed studs – Not available in shops
- Higher upper on tips – Not available in shops
- “CR” printed on internal sides – Not available in shops
- Portugal flags on internal sides – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com