Andrea Pirlo limited edition match worn boots exclusively during the Uefa “Euro 2008” qualifiers game between France and Italy which took place in Paris, “Stade de France”, on September 6th 2006. These boots are very special, released by Nike in golden color for the Italian players only, to celebrate the Fifa World Cup “Germany 2006” win. These boots were used by the Italian players only and in just some very few games after the World Cup. Nike released three different models of this style that were used by different players following their usual boots.: the Nike Tiempo, was used by Andrea Pirlo, the T90 used by Alberto Gilardino, Gennaro Gattuso and Gianluca Zambrotta and the Mercurial Vapor III used by Marco Materazzi. These rare Italy Gold/Blue Nike boots were made in celebration of Italy becoming world champions in 2006 after beating France in the final. Nike only produced 250 pairs of these 4 star Gold collectors editions to be sold in Nike shops. These boots are exclusively made for the player and different from shop’s boots. Boots come from a former A.C.Milan team member.
Player: PIRLO ANDREA
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available
NOTE: The boots come from a former A.C.Milan team member
- Made in: ITALY – Not available in shops
- Size: UK 9
- “NICOLO’ 21” embroidered on sides – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com