Juventus F.C. match worn unwashed shorts during the “Supercoppa Italiana” game between Juventus and Napoli which took place in Reggio Emilia, “Mapei Stadium”, on January 20th 2021. The shorts were worn in the second hands so they are the shorts Morata wore to lift the Cup as very recognizable from his Instagram account. Under the number 9 there is a well recognizable blood’s stain and on the back, left side a big muddy stain. Shorts are also very recognizable from video’s footages. The shorts come with a COA.
Team: JUVENTUS F.C.
Competition: SUPERCOPPA ITALIANA
Game: JUVENTUS vs NAPOLI
Player: MORATA ALVARO
Date: JANUARY 20th 2021
- Made in: CHINA
- Shirt’s Size: L
- Cutted inner shorts
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com