A.C. Milan 2016/2017 match worn shirt by Carlos Bacca during the Serie A game between Internazionale and A.C.Milan which took place in Milan, “Stadio Giuseppe Meazza”, on November 20th 2016. The is a special shirt with the “Fondazione Milan” embroidered badge on sleeve used by the team in this game only to raise funds for the “Fondazione Milan”. All the shirts used by the players were auctioned and sold to raise funds. This is the worn shirt with the embroidered badge on sleeve and not the iron printed badges as most of the shirts around. Shirts with these details were never sold in shops. The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan team member.
Team: MILAN A.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: INTERNAZIONALE vs MILAN
Player: BACCA CARLOS
Date: June 6th 2022
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan team member
- Made in: PHILIPPINES
- Size: 7 – Not available in shops
- Adidas “ADIZERO” – Not available in shops
- “FONDAZIONE MILAN” embroidered badge on sleeve – Not available in shops
- Official “SERIE A TIM 2016/2017” and “7” badges on sleeves
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com