A.C. Milan 2008/2009 match worn/issued shirt of David Beckham for the Serie A game between Milan and A.S.Roma which took place in Milan, “Giuseppe Meazza” Stadium, on May 24th 2009. This is a special shirt with an extra “3 SOLO PER TE” badge on chest to celebrate the last Paolo Maldini home game of his career. The shirt has also match details on chest that were used by the team in this game only. The shirt is in good condition but the black outer number’s edge and some parts of the stripes on sleeves are slightly faded. The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan collaborator but we can’t say if the shirt is match worn or match issued but anyway a great rare shirt from the Paolo Maldini’s home farewell game
Team: MILAN A.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: MILAN vs ROMA
Player: BECKHAM DAVID
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan collaborator
- Made in: Thailand
- Size: L
- Adidas “FORMOTION” – Not available in shops
- “3 SOLO PER TE” badge on chest – Not available in shops
- Match details on chest – Not available in shops
- Iron printed stripes on sleeves – Not available in shops
- Official “Serie A Tim” and “7” trophies badges on sleeves
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com
Don’t miss our SHOP to: www.10footballentertainment.com/sales/