A.C. Milan 2002/2003 match worn shirt by Paolo Maldini during the Champions League game between A.C.Milan and Real Madrid which took place in Milano, “Giuseppe Meazza” Stadium, on November 26th 2002. The shirt has hand cutted sleeves and it is still stained on both sleeves. It was given by Maldini after the game to an A.C. Milan team member. The shirt comes with the hand signed certificate of the A.C.Milan member who got it from Maldini.
Team: MILAN A.C.
Competition: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Game: MILAN vs REAL MADRID
Player: MALDINI PAOLO
NOTE: The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan team member player who has also certified the shirt
- Made in: ITALY
- Size: XL
- Adidas “CLIMACOOL” – Not available in shops
- Dual layer shirt – Not available in shops
- Plastic iron printed Adidas logo and team crest – Not available in shops
- Black square on the back due UEFA rules – Not available in shops
- Official “Champions League” and “5” trophy’s badges on sleeves
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com