F.C. Manchester United match issued shirt for Paul Pogba for the Premier League between Manchester City and Manchester United which took place in Manchester, “Etihad Stadium” on April 30th 2012. Pogba didn’t play the game but his shirt was issued for the game and at the end of the game he gave his shirt to a Manchester City’s doctor who decided to auction it. Shirts with these details were never sold in shops.
Team: MANCHESTER UNITED F.C.
Competition: PREMIER LEAGUE
Game: MANCHESTER CITY vs MANCHESTER UNITED
Player: POGBA PAUL
Date: April 30th 2012
NOTE: This shirt comes from the Manchester City’s doctor who got it directly from Pogba.
- Made in: INDONESIA
- Size: XL
- Drilled fabric on sides – Not available in shops
- Sublimated inside washing tag – Not available in shops
- T-rubber details on shoulders – Not available in shops
- Plastic iron printed Nike Swoosh and team crest – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com
Don’t miss our SHOP to: www.10footballentertainment.com/shop/