Manchester United F.C. Centenary match worn/issued goalkeeper shirt of Fabien Barthez for a Champions League game of the season 2001/2002. Shirts with these details were never sold in shops and they were exclusively made for the players. This shirt has an extra embroidery on chest that represents the Club’s 100th Anniversary. The shirt comes directly from the player and it was given to a close friend of him who decided to auction it.
Team: MANCHESTER UNITED F.C.
Competition: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Player: BARTHEZ FABIEN
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes directly from the player and it was given to a close friend of him who decided to auction it.
- Made in: CHINA
- Shirt’s Size: XL
- Right production code inside 78/44
- Official “Champions League” badge on sleeve – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com