Ricardo Kakà match worn boots during the Fifa Club World Cup between A.C.Milan and Boca Juniors which took place in Yokohama, “Yokohama Stadium”, on December 14th 2003. These boots were never sold in shops but specifically custom made for the player. The boots come from an A.C.Milan team member.
Player: KAKA’ RICARDO
Competition: FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP 2003
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The boots come from an A.C.Milan team member.
- Made in: No size tag inside – Not available in shops
- Size: No size tag inside – Not available in shops
- “KAKA’ – I BELONG TO JESUS” embroidered on tongues – Not available in shops
- Brazilian flags embroidered on heels – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com
Don’t miss our SHOP to: www.10footballentertainment.com/shop/