Jorginho match worn/issued shin pads from the winning Euro 2020 tournament with the Italy National Team. This style of shin pads was never sold to the public but especially made for the player following his request and his shin/ankle shapes. This detail is very visible because both shin pads are different from each other, due a different conformation of the player’s leg. Jorginho used these shin pads during the Euro 2020 and during the Uefa Super Cup Final between Chelsea and Villarreal as he recently stated in some post game interview where he revealed that he always wear something that represents his country (Italy) and in this case they were his shin pads as also recognizable from game’s footages (see pictures below). The story behind these shin pads is that Federico Bernardeschi just before the Euro 2020 competition gifted every player of Italy Team of a pair of custom shin pads made by the same craftsman that usually makes his shin pads. Indeed these shin pads are hand made in Italy and especially designed for players only. The auction is for the shin pads only. The shirt is not part of the auction. These shin pads come from an Italy National team member.
Season: EURO 2020
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: These shin pads come from an Italy National team member.
- Made in: ITALY
- “JORGINHO” alongside with Italy team crest and match details printed on – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com