Italy National Team match issued shirt for Lorenzo Pellegrini for the “Euro 2024” qualifiers game between Italy and England which took place in Napoli, “Stadio Diego Armando Maradona”, on March 23rd 2023. England defeated Italy 2-1 in the first game of the group. This shirt was the first ever Adidas shirt used by the team after they swap team’s supplier from Puma to Adidas. The shirt used in this game is also a special one-off shirt that pays tribute to Gianluca Vialli. The former striker and coach passed away in January 2022, and this was Italy’s first game since his death. The Italy shirt vs England featured the message “, (“Luca, forever an Azzurro”) inside the collar, as a tribute to the 59-time capped Vialli. The shirt comes from an Italy National Team member.
Team: ITALY NATIONAL TEAM
Competition: UEFA “EURO 2024” QUALIFIERS
Game: ITALY vs ENGLAND
Player: PELLEGRINI LORENZO
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an Italy National Team member
- Made in: VIETNAM
- Size: M
- Official Uefa “EURO 2024” qualifiers badges on sleeves
- “Luca, azzurro per sempre” printing in the inner collar – Not available in shops
- Uefa “EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS 2020” patch on sleeve
- Match details on chest – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com
Don’t miss our SHOP to: www.10footballentertainment.com/shop/