Italy National team match issued shirt for Federico Chiesa for the EURO 2020 Final game between Italy and England which took place in London, “Wembley Stadium”, on July 11th 2021. Please note that Federico Chiesa wore in the Final the size L instead of the usual size M because the team ran out the sizes M in the games before. The shirt comes from an Italy team member.
Team: ITALY NATIONAL TEAM
Competition: EURO 2020
Game: ITALY vs ENGLAND
Player: CHIESA FEDERICO
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an Italy team member
- Made in: VIETNAM
- Shirt’s Size: L
- Puma “DRYCELL” – Not available in shops
- Match details on chest – Not available in shops
- No frontal bottom black tag – Not available in shops
- Plastic iron printed Puma and team crest logos on chest – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com