Internazionale F.C. match worn shirt by Ricardo Alvarez during a Serie A game of the season 2011/2012. The shirt comes from one of the games of the end of the season since it is size XXL and it has a cut and sewn bottom edge like the team used in the late season when the club ran out player’s stock. This detail is well recognizable from the game’s footages against Lazio. The DRI FIT tag is not visible in the game’s footages because it is the inside out bottom edge and the frontal black bottom tag is at the very bottom edge, exactly like it happens in the shirt on auction. The shirt has small black smudges on the sponsor due the shoulder’s T-rubber black color fading.The shirt comes from an Internazionale F.C. team member.
Team: INTERNAZIONALE F.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Player: ALVAREZ RICARDO
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: This shirt comes from an Internazionale F.C. team member.
- Made in: BANGLADESH
- Size: XXL
- Plastic iron printed Nike Swoosh – Not available in shops
- Iron printed team crest on chest – Not available in shops
- T-rubber details on shoulders – Not available in shops
- Iron printed washing tags – Not available in shops
- Cut and sewn bottom edge
- Official “SERIE A” badge on sleeve
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com