F.C.Internazionale match worn shirt by Wilhem Jonk during the Serie A game between Internazionale and Reggiana which took place in Reggio Emilia, “Stadio Mirabello” on April 2nd 1995. The shirt was swapped with a Reggiana’s player. The shirt comes with the Reggiana’s player COA and a picture of him holding the shirt in his hands.
Team: INTERNAZIONALE F.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: REGGIANA vs INTERNAZIONALE
Player: JONK WILHEM
NOTE: The shirt comes from a former Reggiana’s player who also provided the COA.
- Made in: UK
- Size: NOT SPECIFIED
- Correct UMBRO production code – Not available in shops
- Sewn fabric number on the back – Not available in shops
- Embossed “FIORUCCI” sponsor
- Embroidered team crest
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com