F.C.Chelsea 1997/1998 away match worn shirt by Tore Andrè Flo during the Uefa Cup Winner’s Cup game between Chelsea and Vicenza which took place in London, “Stamford Bridge” Stadium, on April 16th 1998. The shirt comes from the Vicenza’s player who swapped the shirt after the game with Flo. The shirt comes with the player’s certificate.
Team: CHELSEA F.C.
Competition: CUP WINNER’S CUP
Game: CHELSEA vs VICENZA
Player: FLO TORE ANDRE’
NOTE: The shirt comes from the Vicenza’s player who swapped the shirt with Tore Andrè Flo.
- Made in: ENGLAND
- Size: XXL
- UMBRO production code 6 – Not available in shops
- No “VAPA TECH” tag in the back – Not available in shops
- No Premier League’s logos on numbers due Uefa rules – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com