Argentina National team goalkeeper match worn shirt by Sergio Romero during the Copa America “Argentina 2011” quarter-final game between Uruguay and Argentina which took place in Santa Fe, “Cementerio de Elefantes”, on July 16th 2011. The shirt was personally given by Sergio Romero to his goalkeeper coach at U.C. Sampdoria. The shirt is hand signed and dedicated to the Sampdoria’s team member. The shirt comes with the U.C. Sampdoria goalkeeper’s coach signed certificate.
Team: ARGENTINA NATIONAL TEAM
Competition: COPA AMERICA “ARGENTINA 2011”
Game: ARGENTINA vs URUGUAY
Player: ROMERO SERGIO
NOTE: The shirt comes from the U.C. Sampdoria goalkeeper’s coach and it comes with his signed certificate.
- Made in: THAILAND
- Size: XL
- Adidas “FORMOTION” – Not available in shops
- Plastic Adidas logo and team crest on chest – Not available in shops
- Hand signed and dedicated by the player with a black marker
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com