Walter Samuel match worn boots during the Europa League game between Internazionale and Rubin Kazan which took place in Milano, “Giuseppe Meazza” Stadium, on September 20th 2012. These boots are very rare and used by the player in only very few games. These boots has been posted for the second time because the RESERVE PRICE WAS NOT MET.
Player: SAMUEL WALTER
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available
NOTE: The boots come from an Internazionale team member who got them after the game as player’s gift.
- Made in: Vietnam
- Size: UK 10
- “Mirky-Franci” and “Valen” printed on sides – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com