S.S.C. Napoli match worn/issued shirt of Diego Armando Maradona from the season 1988/1989. This long sleeves style of shirt made of heavy fabric was never sold in shops and specifically made for the team. The shirt has few stains on the back (we can’t say if it is because it was worn or it was just got stained over the years) and a small hole on chest. Under the team crest on chest there is a small and almost invisible halo as you can see from the pictures. The shirt has a double colors yarn zig-zag sewn number as only player’s shirts had. White yarn outside and light blue yarn inside
Team: NAPOLI S.S.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Player: MARADONA DIEGO ARMANDO
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
- Made in: NOT SPECIFIED
- Size: NOT SPECIFIED
- “CTR C” tag inside – Not available in shops
- Double colors yarn zig zag sewn number (white outside/light blue inside) – Not available in shops
- Painted “MARS” sponsor
- Sewn team crest on chest
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com