A.C. Milan 2021/2022 match worn/issued shirt for Rafael Leão for the Serie A game between Napoli and A.C.Milan which took place in Napoli, “Stadio Diego Armando Maradona”, on March 6th 2022. We can’t ensure if the shirt is 100% worn but we have the feeling that it is because it was given by an A.C.Milan player to a close friend of him, right after the game, completely wet. We will provide further information about the A.C.Milan to the winner alongside with a Whatsapp conversation stating that the shirt comes from him.
Team: MILAN A.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: NAPOLI vs MILAN
Player: LEÃO RAFAEL
Date: June 6th 2022
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan player
- Made in: INDONESIA
- Size: L
- Puma “DRYCELL”
- Bigger “EMIRATES FLY BETTER” sponsor on chest – Not available in shops
- Right production code inside starting with 75 – Not available in shops
- Official “SERIE A TIM” badge on sleeves
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com