A.C.Milan match worn shirt by Alessio Romagnoli during the Serie A game between Milan and Verona which took place in Milan, “Giuseppe Meazza” Stadium, on May 5th 2018. The shirt has an extra patch on sleeve, used by the team in this game only, to celebrate the 120th anniversary of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio. Shirts with these details were never sold in shops but they were especially made for the players. The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan team member.
Team: MILAN A.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: MILAN vs VERONA
Player: ROMAGNOLI ALESSIO
Date: May 5th 2018
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an A.C.Milan team member.
- Made in: THAILAND
- Size: 8 – Not available in shops
- Adidas “ADIZERO” – Not available in shops
- FIGC “120th Anniversary” badge on sleeve – Not available in shops
- Official “Serie A TIM” and “7” badges on sleeves
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com
Don’t miss our SHOP to: www.10footballentertainment.com/shop/