Ricardo Kakà special #UNLEASHED edition match worn boots with C.F.Real Madrid during the season 2011/2012. These are very special boots, made by Adidas to promote the launch of their Predator LZ back to 2012. This “#UNLEASHED” version in this colour way was never sold by Adidas and was only given to several players in order to promote the new boot coming out. The only players who wore this model were Van Persie, Xavi, probably David Beckahm and Kaká. Kaká only used them twice according also with his Facebook profile where he announced these new boots coming out. So Kaká has been given this exclusive prototype colour way unlike anything we’ve seen before. Boots come with one FG boot and one SG boots as the player used to wear sometime. Boots come with official C.F.Real Madrid COA.
Player: KAKA’ RICARDO
- Made in: Germany – Not available in shops
- Size: UK 8.5 – The size tag in the tongue is wrong probably because it was a prototype’s boots. They fit size FR 44 (his correct size) compared with some other Kaka match worn boots. The size tag says a wrong size.
- “#UNLEASHED” printed on sides – Not available in shops
- “KK” hand printed on the size tag
- Predator LZ White/Orange color way – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com