F.C.Juventus 2005/2006 away match worn shirt by Alessandro Del Piero during the Serie A game between Lazio and Juventus which took place in Roma, “Stadio Olimpico” on December 17th 2005. The shirt was worn by Del Piero in the last ten minutes of the second half when he got in to the pitch and it is very recognizable from game’s footages. The “Lega Calcio – Serie A Tim” badge on sleeve is folded as visible from the footages and there are two recognizable folds below the Nike Swoosh and on the green band on chest. The shirt was swapped with a S.S.Lazio player whom was an Alessandro Del Piero youth team mate. The game footages also show the S.S.Lazio player waiting for Del Piero, right behind him, on the way to the changing room. The 2005/2006 season represents also the Juventus’s scandal’s season, while after winning the Italian Championship they were relegated in Serie B.The shirt comes with the S.S.Lazio signed COA.
Team: JUVENTUS F.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Game: LAZIO vs JUVENTUS
Player: DEL PIERO ALESSANDRO
NOTE: The shirt comes with the S.S.Lazio player’s COA
- Made In: PORTUGAL
- Size: L
- No Italian band in the collar – Not available in shops
- Plastic iron printed Nike SWOOSH and stars on chest – Not available in shops
- No inner labels – Not available in shops
- Heat-sealed shirt with no sewn – Not available in shops
- Plastic “Tamoil” sponsor on chest
- Official “SERIE A TIM” badge on sleeve – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com