Juventus F.C. centenary match issued shirt from the season 1997/1998. This style of shirt has been issued for a Champions League game but it was never used by the team. This Centenary’s shirt was only used by the team during the pre season game vs Newcastle and never worn again even if the Serie A and Champions League versions were both issued for the players. These shirts were exclusively made for the team and they were never sold in shops.
Team: JUVENTUS F.C.
Competition: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Player: ZIDANE ZINEDINE
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
- Made in: ITALY
- Size: XL
- Smaller sponsor on chest – Not available in shops
- Embroidered Scudetto badge on chest – Not available in shops
- Higher Kappa logo on chest – Not available in shops
- No Kappa logo on numbers – Not available in shops
- Long sleeves shirt – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com
Don’t miss our SHOP to: www.10footballentertainment.com/shop/