Internazionale F.C. 2009/2010 player’s shirt of Javier Zanetti from the Champions League Final between Internazionale and Bayern Munich which took place in Madrid, “Santiago Bernabeu”, on May 22nd 2010. The shirt is the player’s version with printed washing tag inside and it was given to an Internazionale’s doctor. The shirt has all the correct details on chest and the sewn Scudetto badge but the name was heat pressed a little bit too much as visible in the pictures below. Please note that this is not the shirt worn by Zanetti in the Final but it is a player’s shirt given to a team member after the game. Please check carefully the name and number before bidding. The condition aside from the printing on the back is very good with all correct player’s details. This shirt is from the famous treble season and it comes from a medical team member.
Team: INTERNAZIONALE F.C.
Competition: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Game: INTERNAZIONALE vs BAYERN MUNICH
Player: ZANETTI JAVIER
Date: MAY 22nd 2010
Issued/Worn: PLAYER’S SHIRT
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request.
NOTE: The shirt comes from an Internazionale team’s official.
- Made in:
- Size: XL
- Iron printed washing tag – Not available in shops
- Sewn Scudetto’s badge on chest – Not available in shops
- Match details on chest – Not available in shops
- No NIKE FIT embroidered on the bottom – Not available in shops
- No NIKE FIT printed in the collar – Not available in shops
- Official “Champions League” and “Respect” badges on sleeves
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com