Internazionale F.C. 2010/2011 match worn shirt by Andrea Ranocchia. This shirt is one of the most appreciated shirts by the Internazionale fans because following the 2009/2010 treble’s season, it comes with all the badges on chest, representing the titles of the season before. So the Scudetto badge, the Italy Cup winner’s badge and the club World Cup winner’s badge. Plus it is the first Andrea Ranocchia’s season with Internazionale when he wore number 15 before he changed his number the following season.
Team: INTERNAZIONALE F.C.
Competition: SERIE A
Player: RANOCCHIA ANDREA
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request.
NOTE: The shirt comes from an Internazionale team’s official.
- Made in: SRI LANKA
- Size: L
- Iron printed washing tag – Not available in shops
- Sewn Scudetto’s badge on chest – Not available in shops
- Official “Serie A Tim” badge on sleeve
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com