France National team match worn shirt by Thierry Henry during the friendly game between France and Czech Republic which took place in Saint-Denis, “Stade de France”, on February 12th 2003. The shirt comes from an FFF former player who got it after the game directly from Henry. This shirt has been posted for the second time because the RESERVE PRICE WAS NOT MET.
Team: FRANCE NATIONAL TEAM
Competition: FRIENDLY GAME
Game: FRANCE vs CZECH REPUBLIC
Player: HENRY THIERRY
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an FFF former player.
- Made in: TUNISIA
- Shirt’s Size: XL
- Adidas “CLIMACOOL”
- Long sleeves dual layer – Not available in shops
- Match details on chest – Not available in shops
- Plastic stripes on sleeves – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com