Denmark National Team match worn/issued by Christian Poulsen shirt during the Fifa World Cup “SOUTH AFRICA 2010” qualifiers game between Portugal and Denmark which took place in Lisbon, “Stadio Estádio José Alvalade”, on September 10th 2009. The shirt is probably issued even if it looks very stained on front but since we didn’t find any pictures of the player wearing the long sleeves, unless he changed between the first half and the second half, this shirt is sold as issued. Shirts with these details were never sold in shops but specifically made for the players. The shirt comes from a former A.C.Milan player, team mate of Poulsen with Denmark National team.
Team: DENMARK NATIONAL TEAM
Competition: FIFA WORLD CUP “SOUTH AFRICA 2010” QUALIFIERS
Game: PORTUGAL vs DENMARK
Player: POULSEN CHRISTIAN
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from a former A.C.Milan player, team mate of Poulsen with Denmark National team.
- Made in: CHINA
- Shirt’s Size: L
- Adidas “FORMOTION” – Not available in shops
- Match details on chest – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com