Croatia National team match worn/issued kit by Luka Modric during the Uefa Nations League game between Croatia and France which took place in Zagreb, “Maksimir Stadium”, on October 14th 2020. The kit includes the player’s shirt, shorts and socks.
Team: CROATIA NATIONAL TEAM
Competition: UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Game: CROATIA vs FRANCE
Player: MODRIC LUKA
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from a Croatia team member.
- Made in: THAILAND
- Shirt’s Size: M
- Short’s Size: M
- Nike “VAPORKNIT”
- Both shirt and shorts have the iron printed washing tag – Not available in shops
- Match details on chest – Not available in shops
- Official Uefa “Nations League” and “Respect” badges on sleeves – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com