Brazil National team match worn shirt by Joubert Araújo Martins, commonly known as “Beto” during the season 1995/1996. The shirt was personally given by Beto to a Napoli team mate of him. The shirt comes with the Napoli’s player hand signed certificate and a picture of him holding the shirt in his hands. This shirt has been posted for the second time because the RESERVE PRICE WAS NOT MET.
Team: BRAZIL NATIONAL TEAM
NOTE: The shirt comes from a Napoli former player.
- Made in: NOT SPECIFIED
- Shirt’s Size: SG
- Embroidered team crest on chest – Not available in shops
- Velvet name set and number visible from the inside out – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com