Argentina National team away match worn/issued shirt for Gabriel Batistuta for the Fifa World Cup “Korea & Japan 2002” game between Argentina and Nigeria which took place in Kashima, “Kashima Soccer Stadium” on June 2nd 2002. We can’t say if the shirt is issued or worn during the World Cup but it comes from an A.S.Roma team member who personally got it from Batistuta.
Team: ARGENTINA NATIONAL TEAM
Competition: FIFA WORLD CUP “KOREA & JAPAN 2002”
Game: ARGENTINA vs NIGERIA
Player: BATISTUTA GABRIEL
COA: “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request
NOTE: The shirt comes from an A.S.Roma former player.
- Made in: UK
- Shirt’s Size: L (correct player’s size with this model)
- Adidas “CLIMACOOL” – Not available in shops
- Dual layer shirt – Not available in shops
- Plastic Adidas stripes on sleeves – Not available in shops
- Plastic iron printed Adidas logo and team crest on chest – Not available in shops
- Official Fifa World Cup “Korea & Japan 2002” official badge on sleeve – Not available in shops
- “Warranty of Dieci” available upon request with an extra charge. Read more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No hidden fees for the buyers. Buyers exclusively pay the winning amount and the shipping cost.
- Payments must be done within 3 days from the end of the auction.
- Buyers must proceed with self check out and the payment.
- We will not charge any fees nor payments to the buyers registered credit cards.
Do you need more information? Contact us
Follow us on Instagram
Powered by: www.10footballentertainment.com